- We launched our report “The Future of Work in Africa” at the Brookings Institution, on 17 October 2019. The full videos of the event are available on the Brookings website.
2. Global launch of the National Oil Company (NOC) database at the Open Government Hub in Washington D.C., on 25 April 2019
3. Panel discussion at the Centre for Strategic and International Studies (CSIS) on Nigeria’s Elections, on 30 January 2019
4. My interview with the School of Public Policy at the Central European University on Africa-China relations, in April 2016
5. I participated in a panel discussion on ‘China and Global Development: Different Perspectives on Africa’. This was at the School of Public Policy, Central European University, Budapest, alongside, Professor George Wu (University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign) and Professor Chris Alden (London School of Economics and Political Science). The discussion was convened and moderated by Dr Daniel Large, Assistant Professor of Public Policy and MPA Director.
6. I participated in Aljazeera English’s Expert Roundtable Discussion on ‘Why Has Nigeria Failed to Contain Boko Haram?‘ published on 15 July 2014
7. I spoke to Andrew Walker, in this report for Foreign Policy on the abduction of school girls in Chibok and the Boko Haram insurgency in Nigeria. The report’s title is ‘100 Days of Violence, Rumours and Loss‘ published on 25 July 2014
8. My interview with BBC Focus on Africa on gender equality and women’s empowerment in Africa. It was broadcast on 24 September 2014
9. My presentation on the fragmentation of political cohesion and the ‘Boko Haram’ insurgency at the Africa Research Institute (ARI) London, in October this year, is out. It is 21 minutes long. Enjoy.
10. My interview with BBC Focus on Africa on Boko Haram attacks in Baga, Borno in North-East Nigeria. It was broadcast on 12 January 2015.